Objective - Primary objective of this job role is to remove links with bad reputation from web or at least from the first page of the search engine. Brand Building comes into play in course of time.
- Research and resolve client issues utilizing all online resources available for managing reputation
- Maintain open lines of communication with clients and ensure that their needs (especially for information) are satisfied.
- Demonstrate self-control, poise, patience and professionalism in difficult client situations
- Address customer questions/complaints promptly and escalate severe cases to management
- Provide weekly updates to the team and client on the progress
- 1+ year of professional experience in a related field
- Internet-savvy with a solid understanding of web technology and social networking websites
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (impeccable grammar and spelling are a must)
- Must be professional, friendly, enthusiastic and patient when engaging clients and 3rd parties
- Ability to transition effectively between independent tasks and teamwork
- Ability to maintain detailed records and articulate performance feedback to the team
- Have excellent writing skills and the ability to articulate a persuasive argument
- Internet-savvy or have an advanced interest/knowledge of search engine technology
- Have maturity in judgment and patience to engage clients who might find themselves stressed
- Have the ability to transition effectively from independent repetitive tasks to creative problem solving in a team environment
- An understanding of the social web, including blogs, forums, social networks, microblogs, photo/video sharing, ratings and reviews, RSS etc.
- An ability to manage several social media profiles (an organized person!)
- Someone who comes across as pleasant, positive and polite in online communications
- Attention to detail - not someone who might send a sloppy email reply to all or cut-and-paste without triple checking the recipient email and name
- A ninja at using search engines for research
- Experience with web analytics is nice, but someone who can learn new software quickly is essential
- An insanely curious person who keeps up with all the Internet marketing and social media blogs on a weekly basis, and always thinks outside the box
Objective - SEO Copywriter will be responsible for writing content to improve search engine visibility for targeted keywords for Team SEO's client sites, microsites, and associated Web sites.
Based on the optimization schedule outlined by the Team Lead, the SEO Copywriter will create or optimize copy that provides value to Web site visitors, matches the Corporate Style Guide, and passes legal review.
- Write Search Engine Optimization copy clearly and accurately for multiple clients in multiple sectors
- Edit existing offline content for online use
- Analyze and prioritize content needs and help determine deadlines
- Work cooperatively with creative team to meet all deadlines
- Turn client products/services into strong customer benefits
- Proactively seek information, clarification and product knowledge
- Collaborate effectively with clients and agency staff
- Accept constructive criticism
- Write new unique, user-friendly content to be included on client web sites, corporate blog and other online locations that supports SEO efforts
- Research and write technical, non-technical and promotional copy
- Manage the legal and copywriting review process, assuring that approved deliverables are available to meet implementation deadlines
- Assure that copy follows SEO best practices and corporate style guide
- Review existing content and optimize for SEO, submitting recommendations to be implemented with scheduled updates.
- Write page titles, meta descriptions and meta keywords that adhere to best practices for SEO as defined by the Team Lead of Team SEO.
- Follow keyword to page mapping guidelines provided by SEO Project Manager to create deliverables
- Provide materials to SEO Developer to implement on various sites
- Develop promotional blurbs for search engine submissions to be used for directory listings.
- Create text for SEO listing/advertising opportunities.
- Responsible for writing white papers, as well as educational articles that will be placed on our sites.
- Skills in writing compelling, benefit-oriented, customer-focused copy
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, English, Journalism or related field
- 1-2 years professional experience creating copy specifically for the web
- Experience with SEO